Declaration of the Registrar of Foundations for Buriram Province
Regarding Registration to Establish Opportunity Foundation
As Ms. Rungnapa Wapita and others file a petition with the registrar of foundations for Buriram province asking for registration to establish a foundation the purpose of which is according to the regulations of foundations as follows:
- The foundation name is Opportunity Foundation
- Objectives of the foundation are:
- 2.1 To promote service and support for the holistic development of family life for children who are homeless, orphans, abandoned, disadvantaged or mentally or physically disabled without discrimination of gender, race, religion or social standing.
- 2.2 To help victims of and those injured by the human trafficking business without discrimination of the child’s gender, race, religion or social standing.
- 2.3 To care for the elderly who have no support.
- 2.4 To help those facing social problems, respond to crisis and promote community and socio-economic development pertaining to self-sustainability.
- The office of the foundation is located at 69/1 Sangkhakriburana Road Nang Rong sub district, NangRong district, Buriram Province
- The initial capital of the foundation is cash in the amount of 500,000 baht (five hundred thousand baht exactly)
- At its start, foundation will be managed by a board of directors as follows:
- 5.1 Ms. Rungnapa Wapita, chairman of the board
- 5.2 Ms. Jirapan Jantuang, vice chairman
- 5.3 Ms. Anita Darlene Horton, secretary
- 5.4 Ms. Praiwan Ponwan, member
- 5.5 Mr. Jaroopon Somaroypong, member
- 5.6 Dr. Jack William Simpson, member
- 5.7 Mr. Natgan Patarakpong, treasurer
The registrar of foundations for Buriram province grants permission to register and establish this foundation with registration number 2/2550 since 16 May 2550.
Specifically use authority according to section 115 – 1 of the Civil and Commercial Code, updated most recently in 2535 of the Buddhist era, to accordingly announce our common understanding.
Announcement date 16 May 2550 of the Buddhist era.
Mr. Santat Jatuchai
Provincial Governor, Buriram
Registrar of foundations for Buriram Province